International Supercomputing Conference (ISC), Frankfurt, Germany – June 20, 2017 – One Stop Systems (OSS), a leading provider of high performance computing appliances for a multitude of HPC applications, today will exhibit in Europe three HPC Appliances.
Escondido, CA - June 6, 2017 – One Stop Systems (OSS), the leading provider of high performance computing appliances, announced today that Raytheon has recognized One Stop Systems with a Premier Supplier Excellence Award for their outstanding innovation, technical achievement and customer support.
One Stop Systems will be exhibiting at Gearfest on June 23-24, 2017. We will be showcasing our line of desktop PCIe and Thunderbolt expansion products.
One Stop Systems will be exhibiting at ISC17 on June 18-22, 2016. We will be showcasing our newest high performance computing appliances, GPU accelerators and flash storage arrays.
- OSS GPU appliances provide anywhere from 84 teraflops to 2.4 petaflops of single-precision performance using NVIDIA Tesla P100s in both the PCIe and SXM2 form factors
- OSS exhibits the OSS-PASCAL4 with NVLink for the first time at GTC
Escondido, CA - May 3, 2017- One Stop Systems (OSS), the leading provider of high performance computing appliances, today announces the launch of SkyScale, a new company that provides HPC as a Service (HPCaaS). For years OSS has been designing and manufacturing the latest in high performance computing and storage systems.
- The EB3T-V3 can support up to 3 full-height, full length PCIe cards
- The EB3T-V3 provides Thunderbolt 3 speeds of up to 40 Gbps
- The EB3T-V3 can be daisy chained with up to 5 other Thunderbolt 3 devices
One Stop Systems will be exhibiting at GTC on May 8-11, 2017. We will be showcasing our entire line of GPU Accelerators.