One Stop Systems exhibited at Rice University Oil and Gas for High Performance Computing on March 16th and 17th, 2017. We showcased our GPU Accelerators and Flash Storage Arrays and discussing how they can be used for Oil and Gas Applications.
About 2016 Oil and Gas HPC Workshop
We greatly enjoyed meeting everyone who attended the One Stop Systems Special Session at West 2017. At the breakfast we discussed the differences between Direct Attached vs All-in-One Flash Arrays and GPU Compute Accelerators.
One Stop Systems exhibited at West 2017 on February 21-23rd. We showcased our Rugged 4U All Flash Array, which supports 200TB of Flash Storage with each 50TB data canister weighing only 6.5lbs.
About West 2017
Katie Garrison explains how GPU accelerated servers can work to increase compute power. This article is published on InsideHPC.
To read the article, click here.
Escondido, CA - December 12, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. announced today that it has been recognized as one of the top 20 Defense Technology Solution Providers of 2016 by CIOReview.
One Stop Systems has been named one of CIOReviews Top 20 Most Promising Defense Technology Solution Providers in 2016. To read the article on CIOReview's website, click here.
- Adds up to 9.26 Tflops of computational power with eight Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
- Adds 64TB of Flash Storage with sixteen Intel® P3608 Series SSDs
- Flexibility to Direct Attach up to Four Servers
- OSS-PASCAL4 and OSS-PASCAL8 with NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPUs are purpose-built for deep learning applications
- Fully integrated hardware, software and GPU management and monitoring