- The EB3T-V3 can support up to 3 full-height, full length PCIe cards
- The EB3T-V3 provides Thunderbolt 3 speeds of up to 40 Gbps
- The EB3T-V3 can be daisy chained with up to 5 other Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Supplies high-density PCIe NVMe flash, up to 200TB usable storage
- Supports up to 8 million IOPS with 80GB/second throughput
- See at West 2017 in booth #523
One Stop Systems will be exhibiting at GTC on May 8-11, 2017. We will be showcasing our entire line of GPU Accelerators.
One Stop Systems will be exhibiting at NAB on April 24-27, 2017. We will be showcasing our PCIe expansion modules and appliances that can be used in a variety of broadcasting and audio-video applications.
One Stop Systems exhibited at Rice University Oil and Gas for High Performance Computing on March 16th and 17th, 2017. We showcased our GPU Accelerators and Flash Storage Arrays and discussing how they can be used for Oil and Gas Applications.
About 2016 Oil and Gas HPC Workshop
We greatly enjoyed meeting everyone who attended the One Stop Systems Special Session at West 2017. At the breakfast we discussed the differences between Direct Attached vs All-in-One Flash Arrays and GPU Compute Accelerators.
One Stop Systems exhibited at West 2017 on February 21-23rd. We showcased our Rugged 4U All Flash Array, which supports 200TB of Flash Storage with each 50TB data canister weighing only 6.5lbs.
About West 2017
Katie Garrison explains how GPU accelerated servers can work to increase compute power. This article is published on InsideHPC.
To read the article, click here.