International Supercomputing Conference (ISC), Frankfurt, Germany – June 20, 2017 – One Stop Systems (OSS), a leading provider of high performance computing appliances for a multitude of HPC applications, today will exhibit in Europe three HPC Appliances.
Escondido, CA - June 6, 2017 – One Stop Systems (OSS), the leading provider of high performance computing appliances, announced today that Raytheon has recognized One Stop Systems with a Premier Supplier Excellence Award for their outstanding innovation, technical achievement and customer support.
- OSS GPU appliances provide anywhere from 84 teraflops to 2.4 petaflops of single-precision performance using NVIDIA Tesla P100s in both the PCIe and SXM2 form factors
- OSS exhibits the OSS-PASCAL4 with NVLink for the first time at GTC
Escondido, CA - May 3, 2017- One Stop Systems (OSS), the leading provider of high performance computing appliances, today announces the launch of SkyScale, a new company that provides HPC as a Service (HPCaaS). For years OSS has been designing and manufacturing the latest in high performance computing and storage systems.
- The EB3T-V3 can support up to 3 full-height, full length PCIe cards
- The EB3T-V3 provides Thunderbolt 3 speeds of up to 40 Gbps
- The EB3T-V3 can be daisy chained with up to 5 other Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Supplies high-density PCIe NVMe flash, up to 200TB usable storage
- Supports up to 8 million IOPS with 80GB/second throughput
- See at West 2017 in booth #523
Escondido, CA - December 12, 2016 – One Stop Systems, Inc. announced today that it has been recognized as one of the top 20 Defense Technology Solution Providers of 2016 by CIOReview.
- Adds up to 9.26 Tflops of computational power with eight Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
- Adds 64TB of Flash Storage with sixteen Intel® P3608 Series SSDs
- Flexibility to Direct Attach up to Four Servers