Dear Customers and Partners,
One Stop Systems (OSS) has continued to follow the COVID-19 pandemic very closely. The health and safety of our customers, employees and partners remain our main concern. We would like to update you about the measures we are taking.
We are thankful that we continue to have no known cases of COVID-19 among our production staff and we have had no disruption to prevent us from processing and shipping your orders as usual. Due to the medical, military and other critical applications serviced by our products, the US Undersecretary of State has requested that OSS remain in operation throughout this pandemic and continue to provide the essential critical infrastructure products we manufacture. We took appropriate precautions and measures early on to protect the health of our employees while continuing our daily business operations. We are working closely with our suppliers and delivery services to ensure the smooth delivery of your orders. As of right now, we are not facing any major bottlenecks but there may be possible delays. As you know there continues to be significant uncertainty in the market and the conditions are still changing daily but we will do our best to run our business within government restrictions and guidelines. We will continue to post the latest information on our home page at www.onestopsystems.com and communicate any major changes with affected stakeholders.
The measures taken thus far by OSS:
- • We follow all CDC guidelines
- All employees able to perform their duties from home have continued to telecommute. They can be reached normally by email or phone during business hours.
- For employees not able to perform their duties from home, we have allowed for the flexibility in shifts. You can reach our support team as usual during normal business hours.
- Due to current and potential government restrictions as well as the safety of all involved, we have continued to suspend all external work (customer appointments, business trips, etc.). Important appointments will be held via phone or video conferencing - both internally and externally.
- OSS always maintains a high level of cleanliness in our facilities and we have taken extra measures to disinfect frequently touched areas, as well as providing additional hand sanitizer in all our locations.
Our top priority remains to continue to provide our customers with excellent service and high-quality products while ensuring the health and safety of our customers, employees and partners. We will do everything in our power to achieve this.
OSS appreciates and values your partnership and your continued confidence in us.
We wish you all the best and hope that you and your families stay safe and healthy during this difficult period.
OSS President & CEO