PCIe x4 Gen1 Embedded Cable Adapter
The PCIe x4 embedded cable adapter is a free-standing adapter board that transfers the PCIe bus from a x4 cable connector to a x4 Gen 1 link slot operating at 10Gb/s max with a x16 connector.
- Versatile board installs in small space
- Supports any x4, x8, or x16 add-in card
- ATX power connector provides 75 watts of power to the card edge connector for the add-in board
- Link active and power-on LEDs for the uplink and downlink
|Temperature||• Operating temp: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) ambient.
• Short-term (30 mins) operating temp: –5°C to 55°C ambient.
• Storage temp: –40°C to 70°C.
|Humidity||• Operating humidity: 10-90% @ 40°C (non-condensing).
• Storage humidity: 0-95% @ 40°C (non-condensing).
|Altitude||• Operating altitude: 6000 ft. at operating temperature, 15,000 ft. at derated temperature.
• Storage altitude: 40,000 ft.
|Vibration/Shock||• Operating vibration: 5-17 Hz 0.5" double amplitude displacement; 7-2000Hz, 1.5g acceleration
• Storage/transport vibration: 2g @ 5-500 Hz.
• Operating shock: 20g @ 11 msec.
• Storage/transport shock: 30g @ 11 msec.
|Agency Compliance||Designed to meet:
• FCC Class B