Sales Engineer - Dallas, TX
One Stop System is growing our sales team and we are seeking an exceptional and experienced Field Sales Engineer. The Field Sales Engineer is the primary technical resource for the sales team and will be partnered with senior sales executives to support our channel and OEM sales efforts. The Field Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing initial and ongoing technical guidance throughout the sales cycle and will deliver training to our clients.
- Facilitate long-term customer relationships through the delivery of technical solutions
- Gather requirements; listen to customer and collaborate with appropriate team members
- Deliver training to clients; evangelizing One Stop Systems, Inc. products and services
- Provide sales support in in the Central and Eastern US territory
- Write technical proposals for products and services
- Configure products and services, create high level bills of materials and prepare quotes
- Liaison with product management and development to understand details of product direction, design; communicate back to sales team this activities
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Superb communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate individual and group training sessions
- Good diagnosis skills is a must
- Ability to confidently present to and persuade customers and prospects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles and objections; apply innovative approaches in the sales cycle
- Understand Windows and Linux OS and basic programming concepts for PCIe devices, GPU’s and flash storage products.
- Basic Intel and Power PC knowledge is a plus.
- GP-GPU, DAS, SAN, NAS storage knowledge is a must.
- Understand networks such as Ethernet, IB and PCIe are key skills to our sales success.
- 5+ years working in a high-tech software or enterprise hardware company, preferably in a sales support or systems engineering role
- Experience in the High Performance Computing or storage market is a plus
- Experience working in the channel, large OEM’s and with resellers and distributors
- Must be located in Dallas, TX metro area
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance, current security clearance preferred
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Technical field preferred
- Travel Requirement: Ability to travel up to 40%
Carla Basquin, Vice President of Human Resources and Administration